Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
en English
af Afrikaanssq Shqipam አማርኛar العربيةhy Հայերենaz Azərbaycan dilieu Euskarabe Беларуская моваbn বাংলাbs Bosanskibg Българскиca Catalàceb Cebuanony Chichewazh-CN 简体中文zh-TW 繁體中文co Corsuhr Hrvatskics Čeština‎da Dansknl Nederlandsen Englisheo Esperantoet Eestitl Filipinofi Suomifr Françaisfy Fryskgl Galegoka ქართულიde Deutschel Ελληνικάgu ગુજરાતીht Kreyol ayisyenha Harshen Hausahaw Ōlelo Hawaiʻiiw עִבְרִיתhi हिन्दीhmn Hmonghu Magyaris Íslenskaig Igboid Bahasa Indonesiaga Gaeligeit Italianoja 日本語jw Basa Jawakn ಕನ್ನಡkk Қазақ тіліkm ភាសាខ្មែរko 한국어ku كوردی‎ky Кыргызчаlo ພາສາລາວla Latinlv Latviešu valodalt Lietuvių kalbalb Lëtzebuergeschmk Македонски јазикmg Malagasyms Bahasa Melayuml മലയാളംmt Maltesemi Te Reo Māorimr मराठीmn Монголmy ဗမာစာne नेपालीno Norsk bokmålps پښتوfa فارسیpl Polskipt Portuguêspa ਪੰਜਾਬੀro Românăru Русскийsm Samoangd Gàidhligsr Српски језикst Sesothosn Shonasd سنڌيsi සිංහලsk Slovenčinasl Slovenščinaso Afsoomaalies Españolsu Basa Sundasw Kiswahilisv Svenskatg Тоҷикӣta தமிழ்te తెలుగుth ไทยtr Türkçeuk Українськаur اردوuz O‘zbekchavi Tiếng Việtcy Cymraegxh isiXhosayi יידישyo Yorùbázu Zulu
Very important information to all Jambite 1

Very important information to all Jambite

The Chairman, Governing Board of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, Dr Emmanuel Ndukwe, has said that due to the observed seamlessness of the registration process for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, he does not foresee an extension of the registration date beyond February 21.

He made this known after monitoring the ongoing registration of candidates in Ha-Shem Academy centre, Iwaya, Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka centre, and the Electronic Test Centre, Anthony in Lagos on Friday.

Advising candidates to register now to avoid last minute rush, Ndukwe said, “I don’t foresee an extension. Some of the places we visited had many systems but a few candidates. Let the candidates out there be mindful of the examination dates and register now.”

On the outcome of monitoring the centres and interacting with candidates, Ndukwe said he was satisfied that the complaints associated with cybercafes were now a thing of the past and the days of extorting candidates and poor data management were over.

“It is seamless and we are happy. What I have seen today has confirmed that Prof. Oloyede and his technical team were very right to ban cybercafes. I have interacted with the candidates; they are all happy and satisfied. I must express the satisfaction of the board. This year is better than last year and it will be better next year.”

Ndukwe also warned CBT centre operators on sharp practices as he promised that offenders would be sanctioned.

At the inspected centres, no candidate reported being charged more than the official examination fee.

Source

Punch

Previous Article
Next Article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: