UNIVERSITY OF UYO (UNIUYO) GST TERM PAPER
Uniuyo GST 111: Use of English Term Paper Topics
The following topics have been approved for Uniuyo GST 111; Use of English term paper. Students are expected to choose one out of the five(5) topics:-
- Discuss the factors promoting insecurities in Nigeria
- Discuss the nexus between imperialism and colonialism in a postcolonial society
- The principle of separation of power as a foundation for stable democratic development
- Coronavirus and its implications in a global village
- Comment on the language situation in Nigeria and why we need an indigenous national language.
Deadline for submission to class leaders: 28th February 2020 and 29th February 2020 to the coordinator at the language resource room, town campus.
Uniuyo GST112 (Philosophy and Human Existence)
Nature of work: 10 pages Maximum (including cover page and work cited/references pages); Typewritten if handwriting is illegible.
- Philosophy and International Development
- The Autheticity of African philosophy
- Philosophy as a method of refective thinking
- Philosophy, science and Authority
- Morality and Technological Develpment
- Knowledge as Power
- Logic and International Development
- Metaphysics and International Development
- Democracy and International Development
- Morality and Technological Development
Please Note: Your work is unique to you alone – No copyrights infringements, No Plagiarism! No deviations from the subject matter. To be submitted individually on 6th & 7th March 2020
Contact: 08179559129, 08162174443, and 09027113199