Relationships are tricky business. One minute everything is absolutely perfect – you’re bursting at the seams with ooey, gooey love for your guy. Then the next minute, you’re so frustrated with his inability to talk to you without keeping one eye the game that you want to scream. Sound familiar? Welcome to life in a relationship. Relationships aren’t easy under the best of circumstances, but addiction and early recovery can test even the strongest of bonds. Before you start worrying about the potential ups and downs, know that there are some golden rules to keep in mind that will help make everything easier.
- Do not start a relationship when you are not ready for it to avoid mistakes
- Know to yourself the desired qualities you want in the person you want to marry
- Make friends with both sex (Male & Female)
- Make a good impression with the particular person you want; without demanding anything from them
- Respect your partner and make friendly relationship with every person around you
- Do not stay in a relationship for too long before getting married
- Do not give what is holy to dogs. In order words, your sexuality must be preserved. Sex is holy, dogs are symbols of immoral objects; you can’t use sexual attraction to keep a man
- Do not be anxious in a relationship. When you are anxious, you are emotional; when you are emotional, you don’t get the logical things
Sexual passion is not always an enduring factor in long-term relationships, so this golden rule is important to make sure that your relationship has staying power of many intimate moments, shared jokes, joy, laughter, and connectedness that will keep you bonded for life.